Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Legatron, turkey-cheddar-apple meatballs, , and Romney's "sketchy" deal

Until this season in the NFL, only 11 kickers had hit a 60 yard field goal.  This season, Ryan Zerline (Legatron), Jay Feely, and David Akers have all eclipsed that elusive mark.  And we are only 6 weeks into the season.  I think next year fantasy football scoring needs to include a 6 point field goal.  To understand and respect the difficulty of a 60 yard field goal, watch this VIDEO

Obama sounded more aggressive in the 2nd presidential debate last night.  I think he took the criticisms of his lackadaisical first debate, and brought a little fire with him this go 'round.  .  Although I still found the debate to become extremely boring about 25 minutes in, I enjoyed When Obama dropped the ""sketchy"" line on Romney
DEBATE VIDEo

I made some turkey meatballs in my crock pot earlier this week.  The recipe was simple but they still came out pretty damn delicious if you ask Ray Ray, Tam Tam, or myself.  .  Here is a link to the turkey, cheddar, apple meatballs

RECIPE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home