Thursday, June 28, 2012

Let's go to the DMV!

The Department of Motor Vehicles.  Just the name alone brings joyful memories to my mind.  Whichever one you choose in New York State...you know you're in for a fabulous time.  

Usually when you arrive, The greeters have hot cider and fresh coffee.  And who can forget those free scrumptious pieces of Crumb cake.  There are many open, comfortable seats, some even with massage action.  All around are smiling faces and good vibrations.

That is what the DMV would be like...in heaven.  Now let's talk about the real dmv.  You arrive to a mob of people, most of them yelling, and all of them angry.  Red numbers and letters flashovers bullet proof glass panes filled with sad faces.  After grabbing your ticket with it's meaningless, confusing numbers, you turn and see there is no where to sit.  So you lean on the grimy, dusty wall.

Why this angry rant?  Well today the DMV sunk to a new low in my mind.  I called the dmv offices in the bronx, white plains, yonkers, utica, and even Peekskill only to get the same message.

"We are sorry, but due to a high call volume, all of our agents are currently busy at this time.  We invite you to visit our website at...."

Are you F-ING kidding me?  and I got this message at every single office, for many hours.  They are so lazy that they won't even let you weight to talk to them!

My days of dealing with the DMV are now over.  I am going to stick with passports and passport cards.  Most of that you can do through the mail anyway.  Although I envy most people's ability to drive, I pity you on your next trip to the DEPARTMENT OF MONSTROUS VILLAINS.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home