Sunday, June 24, 2012

Yoga for Everyone!

Yoga has grown exponentially in popularity over the past few years.  I started doing it on the Wii Fit a few years ago, and now take lessons from my friend Justin.  It has helped me with strength training, balance, focus, and flexibility,  These days, yoga is becoming more and more accessible.  I read the following article about new software for various devices, both mobile and in home.  They range greatly in price, from free applications to hundreds of dollars if you are buying the Wii system and necessary peripherals.


http://sports.yahoo.com/news/top-yoga-apps-electronic-devices-024200147--spt.html

If anyone is interested in getting in contact with my teacher Justin for lessons, Please email me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home