Friday, July 20, 2012

Drones Coming To A City Near You

Unmanned aircraft has proven to be a useful tool in the war in Afghanistan and Iraq.  The ability to stay in flight providing warnings to soldiers on the ground of any impending threats has most likely saved a lot of soldiers lives.  They also provide unmanned missile attacks.  A soldier controls the plane with a remote control which eliminates any threat to a pilots life.  The Middle East feels like a world away but some day soon these same drones are going to be in your cities, patrolling your skies, observing you.  I for one am not excited for that day to come.  I see no practical use or need of drones in the United States but I am just using my brain.  I am not a psychic but I foresee so many abuses that will come from said drones and it makes me kind of sick that the government is allowing these to fly in our skies. Land of the free, home of the brave, and drones. http://mashable.com/2012/07/20/drones-danger-in-us/

1 Comments:

At July 25, 2012 at 11:01 AM , Blogger Chowder Kranichfeld said...

I agree. But I also think privacy died a few years ago.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home