Saturday, May 19, 2012

Coffee: It's whats for breakfast




I feel like no food or drink has been debated more than coffee.  In my lifetime alone I have heard scientists flip-flop "bad for you, good for you," about 100 times.  

However, a recent study suggests that coffee lowers 'risk of death.'  Well that sounds pretty good to me.  I also heard on the Dr. Oz show several months ago that having around 6 cups of coffee a day cuts a man's risk for prostate cancer about %60.  And Teddy Roosevelt, one of the most amazing men in history, drank around 2 gallons a day.  So I say fire up the Kuregs, plug in that french press, or stop by Dunkin Donuts;  THAT HEALTHY BUZZ IS WAITING FOR YOU.


1 Comments:

At May 24, 2012 at 3:09 PM , Blogger Scott Vales said...

or stop by Dunkin Donuts

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home