Monday, August 20, 2012

Music In The Subway

Most of the time I take the train to concerts in the city.  On a few occasions I have heard better music on the way to the concert than I did at the show.  One time a bunch of us were on the 1 train going to a Disco Biscuits show and this a-Capella group came on and started singing some Motown hits and of the two groups I saw that night they were def the best.  I read an article today that featured a couple subway musicians and it gave me the idea to search for more on youtube. So here are a few that I have found that are amazing. There are only so many videos that I can post so I suggest if you get a little bored find your own.  Some of the best NYC artists are singing in the subways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home